- Boxed mac-n-cheese has been eradicated from the pantry.
- Same for muffin/bread mixes (1 pouch of brownie mix and 2 pouches of taro pancake mixes remain).
- We are generating less trash because our food comes in less packaging.
- The holiday baking supplies have been put away.
- All the baked good bomb boxes have been mailed and delivered.
- The New Year's Eve food was well received and we're almost done eating the leftovers.
- I have the fixings to make a big batch of Japanese style curry this weekend.
- Thanks to The Kitchn I have a much better method for storing said curry.
- The green onions that I'm growing from the bunch I purchased at the store are almost ready to plant.
How's your January going? I'm going to make a pilgrimage out to McCutcheon's tomorrow so I can restock my parents' pantry with orange marmalade and strawberry jam.