What do you think is more environmentally friendly: using glass (Pyrex) containers or disposable (recyclable) aluminum containers for freezer to oven cooking?
- Easy to clean (dishwasher safe).
- Microwave safe.
- Potential for thermal shock.
- I will eventually have to move and/or sell/donate these containers when I return to Hawaii.
- Requires storage space.
- Take up little storage space.
- Generally a one use item.
- Not microwave safe.
- Not sturdy.
What do you think? Do you have any additional pros and cons? Suggestions?